Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Calvin's Collecting Pet Peeve On Toy Box Tuesdays

 
This is what kills me about collecting action figures. I already have this Batgirl but if I didn't I could possibly get a great deal by bidding low on her....then pay NEARLY FIFTY DOLLARS to have something that weighs as much a bag of Doritos shipped to me. That is insane and takes all the fun out of searching for collectibles. I go on the hunt for a figure and am always discouraged by the high shipping costs. Why hasn't the entire system collapsed in around itself by now? Amazon is just as bad. I can't even order my favorite chocolate bars anymore because a twenty dollar box of 24 Rocky Roads will cost nearly twice as much to get to me. More insanity.
 
 
US $0.99
0 bids
Approximately C $1.26
4d 21h left
 

Condition:New
Shipping:US $38.70 (approx. C $49.41) USPS Priority Mail International
Brand:Hasbro
Size:6in.


 
Action Figure

 
Now here is the exact opposite situation which is so rare these days as to not actually exist anymore. This is a different painting scheme for the same Kotobukiya  Batgirl I have already in black and gold. I have two of those because one was a gift. Retail at the time they were about 75 dollars Canadian. Now this VARIANT paintjob that is hard to find I got for 58 dollars and that included the 13 dollars shipping. THAT is how you make a deal.


 


 

No comments: