Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ZOO - First Episode

 
The Admiral is out in the cooler night air while I catch the first hour of ZOO...the 'kitties and other animals do crazy and attack humans' series that just began. I am a sucker for this kind of animal of human violence.


I hate to see animals in danger in shows. I would hate to see all the kitties turn against the bad guys but I don't want to see them injured at the same time. Now aligators and other fish I could see slaughtered in great numbers. It seems all the town's missing housecats are in ONE tree at the center of the town. Sounds like organized behavior to me. Or all the kitties got a text on their smart phones.
 
 
It appears that all the animals grouping together and are developing strategies to best defeat the humans in their environments. I wonder if predator and prey will team up for the same goal of eradicating these animal 'thinkers'. Animals who usually hunt separately are hunting in packs. Atypical behavior especially for lions.
 
 
I liked the jungle settings. Lions in high grass always frightens me. As do animals with no fear of guns. This is where pooping one's pants becomes mandatory. Oh if I could give you one piece of advice, humans, it's to DRIVE!! Drive drive drive drive drive. The killer animals can't seem to run faster than a jeep. YET. But you know some monkey somewhere just figured out how to start your Pathfinder.
 
Now there is a mystery at the heart of this change in the beasts. They usually don't bother us because we don't taste very good to them. Even shark just take one bite and go. They don't come back for more because we are not palatable.
 
It's not just the zoo animals either. All animals are freaking out. I hope not the house kitties. Please spare the house kitties. The Zoos and circuses will be particularly bloody when this plague hits it's full potency.
 
 
Hunky amimal doctor meets cute reporter. Why must they always play this game. I don't want them to fall in love. I want them to hate each other and die horrible deaths. Not kiss before they are chewed up by hyenas.
 
 
I like a good mystery and hope this is a fun one to solve.
  

 

 

No comments: