Wednesday, August 12, 2015

American - Love It Or Leave It, Hippie

 
You would hope that when the circus reaches this point that a patriot like Ted Nugent would step up and do the rest of us a solid. You keep bragging that you could 'make the shot', so, make the damn shot, Ted. Isn't this why you grow hard when you see, hear or even think about a gun? I grow weary of your bullshit as well. But I am glad Bristol Palin has an opinion on Trump and his war on women's menstrual cycles. Finally an expert in charting the days when she is most fertile weighs in on this topic. Boy did that girl set me straight on how unfair everyone is being to Mr. Trump (you know it's impolite to call him by his first name while breast feeding in front of him). I agree with her. Political Correctness is what's killing America...along with unwed single mothers with babies by several different fathers. I know because I never miss an episode of Teen Mom. Maybe that is where HER great wisdom has come from.

 
 Of course I blame none of this buffoonery on Ivanka.
That girl is alright.
 

 

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Her eyes are too close together! You need to look at Emma Stone right afterwards to clear your head.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am trying to find the one strand of golden lining in all this. I have always been impressed with her. She is less fucked up than she had every right to be. Her sister, the one Trump had wth Marla Maples? Her you never hear about.

Plus all my Trump Posts end with Ivanka. Its part of the joke.

Jordan said...

Fair enough. I'm just saying