Friday, August 7, 2015

Criminally Underrated



It's only one season and 26 episodes long but it's a worthy addition to the other animated Batman cartoons we have enjoyed since the 90s. This one took a different approached but everything you love about Batman is still there. I like the new villains that have no connection to his usually rogues gallery. I am almost done the season. I save them and watch one every couple of days. Tonight seemed like a good time for a good cartoon. At least until Star Wars Rebels returns.

2 comments:

j-swin said...

I liked how they toughened up Alfred and have him the military background. I also enjoyed seeing Katana as his somewhat equal instead of just another "Robin".

The cgi Green Lantern from around that time was a good series too, I think that one got a second season.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I watched the end half of season two. I liked the way the characters grew and changed. I like when they are trapped on the other end of the universe.