Sunday, August 16, 2015

This Is A Whole New Level Of Cosplay

 
This is magnificent. I have to find the girl who made this. You don't have to know anything about cosplay or anime to appreciate the artistry on display here. I have not seen the Japanese cartoon this costume must be based on but now I want to know. Can you imagine a story where a girl in a Japanese school girl uniform wears this kind of battle gear into combat?? This is why I can't watch most anime. My head would just explode from all that imagination.
 
 
Speaking of Japanese movies. Attack On Titan is now a live action movie after being a very popular anime series. I hear good things. I have this in the hopper ready to go when I want to watch something I have to pay attention to just to understand because of the subtitles.
  


My sweet Mangoe did an awesome Attack on Titan costume complete with those swords and great harnesses that allow them to fly at their targets. This cosplay was done years before the movie was made. Mangoe should have been in the movie.

 



 
 


No comments: