Friday, August 21, 2015

Thursdays From The Toybox Of Dreams

 
I am moving my regular toy image post from Tuesdays To Thursdays. These will be the random toys that I admire and would like to have in the Collection of Cool.
 
 
Had so many GI JOE figures as a kid. One of the great tragedies in the past was losing my childhood toy collection to the sea.




 


 





 

 
THREE figures in the line. Very cool but nearly impossible to find mint in box. The middle one glows in the dark. They are also very fragile. One of my bald pirates is headless. I need to figure out how to reattach it without much fuss.








 
Kim Possible Happy Meal Toys.
I have to find the entire set now.








 
 


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Rock on. That pic with the Kenner building toy might be one I remember from childhood. The skyscraper one, with the side panels and such. I have these vague memories of building and taking apart something like that, over and over again. Also LOVED that JAWS game back in the day. So awesome. And hey, Jaime Sommers! :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I remember that set as well. I remember putting the girders on the panels. I am doing a post about trading my sister for her Jaime Sommers doll AND styling head.