Sunday, September 6, 2015

Custom Apollo Jane Figure

I am currently purchasing a custom figure from the same person who has access to this custom. They are made in small batches in Mexico from original molds, I understand. I like the look of the figure and the accessories that come with her. I could so easily get CCCP stickers for the helmet and have my very own Comrade Sister Valentina Tereshkova, who you all know is one of my heroes.

 

 
He also does the original Johnny Apollo who has that great Mercury Astronaut design.
 
 

3 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

They look like the old Marx figures... Mostly familiar with their "Western" figures... Think my older Uncle had an "Astronaut"... The only time that I ever saw one...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

These are made in Mexico in small batches with the original Marx molds or so the guy says. Great reproduction that I hope comes with a nice repro box like the Sam Cobra I am ordering today.

Dr. Theda said...

probably the same folks that were selling the "accessory" (Marx) packs at a low price... we got the "Black Knight" set... the items go well with my 1/6th scale figures... seen some cool pieces ... but well out of my price range...