Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Am Reserving Judgement On This Whole 'Denise' Issue


It's obvious that Kermit has a hard-on for bacon so we shouldn't judge Denise for also being a pig. I just want her to treat the frog better than Miss Piggy ever did. Piggy was bashing him all the time and I know from COPS that it makes Miss Piggy a domestic abuser of her little amphibian partner. She is a bully. She is selfish and only is nice to someone (with that sickly sweet voice she would put on) when she wants something from them. Kermit traded up as far as I am concerned. I hope there is not a cat fight somewhere down the line. I would like to think Denise is above such violence.


 
I like how she looks a little like Natalie Dormer.
 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

I've been a Muppets fans since the 60s and I just
don't know what to think about this yet. What kind of
bothers me, on another note, is that Sesame Street is going
to HBO. I know the workshop that produces it has had it's
budget cut for the last 5 or 6 years (thanks to conservatives),
and HBO will keep the workshop going, but now kids whose families who can't afford HBO will have to wait 9 months to see the new episodes.
Sucks for one of the most wealthy countries on the planet.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

At least someone is picking up the cost of something that deserves to be funded properly. Hasn't their track record earned them a few bucks and a little respect. It's sad. We all remember how big Sesame Street was when we were kids.