Thursday, October 8, 2015

Do You Want The Good News Or The Bad News First??

 
First of all, Paramount has just put 100 of their movies on YOU TUBE for free. Some good stuff, mostly crap but I was excited to see one of my all time guilty pleasures, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE made the list. I excitedly clicked the icon only to find that because I live in CANADA, I can't get these movies. I live in what amounts to a third world nation according to US entertainment and communication companies. This is such crap. I totally hate this stuff because it makes no sense. Why can't ALL of North America enjoy all the fabulous stuff that the Internet provides? Why must there be restrictions on anyone. This isn't CHINA or RUSSIA or is it? If so then why isn't the Chinese food in this town any better.



Once again I am just yelling into the wind I know as you have heard me bitch about this same topic before.


4 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

I really am astounded how crazy difficult it is for you to get stuff up north. As a fan of the MOTU movie, you have my sympathies. I know what it is to want to watch that movie but be denied the privilege. Of course, my problem is that I'll want to watch it and my wife will say, "Can we please put on something else."

That's why I'm going to introduce my daughter to it early. Haha!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It all started with HULU and NBC and now you don't know what you can see and not see just because of some imaginary borders that don't exist in this digital world. I wonder if that happens with any other country. I am sure it's not Canadian content rules because those are unrelated to the promotion of Canadian content.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And good for you for getting MOTU to your kid. Skeletor is so good.

Kim Dubuisson said...

Use a proxy.