Monday, October 5, 2015

Monster High Character Sheets

 
If any toys deserve their due around Halloween it's my beloved Monster High dolls. I loved concept from the beginning - the CHILDREN of famous monsters attend a school and learn valuable lessons about fashion and friendship. The dolls look fantastic on display and only increase in value the older they get. Too many young girls have opened their packages and lost all the small pieces - which will make them valuable in about 20 years to those who will remember them fondly....like me. I have at least one example of all these characters. Click to enlarge each card to read more about the character. Many of these are very creatively down. Abbey Bominable is my favorite of course.






















 
(click to enlarge all)

1 comment:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

The little succubus girl is cute.