Tuesday, October 13, 2015

NY COMICON Showcases DC SUPER GIRLS Figures

 
The six inch figures look great but the 12 INCH ones are gorgeous with cloth clothing and hair you can style. This makes me very happy. I must own them all. This is why you save and you wait for what you want the most. These make me smile. They are very well designed and styled. I haven't watched any of the DC SUPER GIRLS shorts yet because I want them to post more than the two that are already up at their site. I want to rave about that as well. I am so happy to see these figures I can forgive an all girls cartoon many things.



 

2 comments:

Michael Lynn P. said...

I'm really excited about these too! I love that there are dolls and six inch figures. Two of my favorite scales for toys! I am thrilled. Can't wait for these to come out.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I love that they are doing the same figures in two sizes. I can't wait to see the packaging which should also be great if the figures are any indication. I also want vehicles now. An invisible plane for wonder woman, a bike for batgirl and a convertible for Harley and ivy.