Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday From The Toybox



 
I would love to get all these Karate Kid toys. I love the movie more and more as the years go by.


 
These are must haves for any Six Million Dollar Man collector.
 

 
Still a Holy Grail. From Jem and the Holograms the Roadster which is also an FM radio!


 
 
I would wear this to school...to 'special' school.


 
Can you believe that this is the ONLY licensed product from the Flash Gordon Movie??? The toys you see are from the Filmation Cartoon series. What a miss opportunity. I remember this being a HUGE movie at Christmas.

 
This is a really great set for any collection. I love all the great accessories you get and it displays very well. I hate to see sets like this opened. I want to have all the parts intact the way the GODS intended.

 
Lego made SUPERHEROES!
Now I really hate them.
 
 
I just got a GREAT deal for THREE of these FREAK DU CHIC figures from the Monter High Line. This is Honey Swamp. I love her whole puppet on a string madness. How can anyone who loves toys not love this stuff or at least appreciate the design quality of the final products?

 
I like the higher quality and size of these classic molds but they are essentially the same toys I already have from 20 years ago. But THOSE are loose/complete and I only have the backs from the packages. I was such an idiot to open the first 50 or so toys I bought when I restarted my collection.
 
 
Of course I have to find the MAN BAT which is in a HUGE display box where you can see his wings fully expanded. I still have mine hanging from the roof of my toy room - the original one from twenty years ago. I would love to get the whole line but I made a choice to let this one go in favor of fresh characters and older product.


 
SERPENTOR!!

 
He could have won the day against GI JOE if he wasn't such a numnut with an ego larger than even Cobra Commander himself. In fact in the end he was BEATEN by Cobra Commander despite being COBRA's greatest warrior creation. GAH!
 


1 comment:

Dr. Theda said...

I cannot afford to collect Lego Joker figures.....