Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesdays From The Toybox



 
I was doing some random searches and this picture came up on some random site with no comment attached. Weird. It's MY picture of my only two figures left from my childhood toy collection because I had them with me when I flew back to Canada from Europe.
 
 
I had all of this Big Jim stuff. My Dad always made sure that I had lots of vehicles and costumes.
 
 

 
Two holy grails that I wish I had. Hugo still looks great after 40 years.

 




 
The greatest thing next to a real gun. Those disc flew with real power and you could get a speed loader that allowed you to change discs on the fly. Tracking the cat around the house was always fun.



 
Now I have to add Spider-Gwens to my action figure collection. I love the look of this Kotobukia statue. I have no idea when she is coming out but she was showed off at this last weekend's NY Comicon.
 
 
 
I always regret not getting this mint in box for 10 dollars when I had the chance. It's freakin Kreskin for criminy sakes.

 
MANNIX had a View Master Set??





 
Oh Monster High. I hope you never leave me.


 
Sigh, remember Spirograph. Hours of fun in the cold tundra when you were forced to do SOMETHING with your sister. This involved the least amount of talking.
 

3 comments:

Tempo said...

I had this exact set...until a week ago when I gave it to my grand-daughter. Miss 11 had never seen it or anything like it before.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I loved my spirograph.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have a nephew who has no idea about all the toys I have. If he did he would lose his little mind.