Saturday, April 22, 2017

Movie Meme

Most Hated Movie of All Time: Space Balls (Only movie I ever walked out on)
 
Movie I Think is Overrated: Titanic
 
Movie I Love: Golden Voyage of Sinbad
 
Movie I Think is Underrated: The Professional (Leon)



Favorite Action Movie: The Mask Of Zorro



Favorite Drama: The Godfather
 
Favorite Crime Movie: Seven

Favorite Sports Movie: Hoosiers



Favorite Western: Silverado
and Tombstone





 
Favorite Horror: Saw

Favorite Comedy: Kindergarten Cop



Favorite Disney Movie: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
 
Favorite Sci-Fi: Star Wars
 
Favorite Animated Movie: Zootopia

Favorite Musical: 7 Brides For 7 Brother



Favorite Super Hero Movie: Captain America - Civil War
 
Favorite Documentary: When We Were Kings

Favorite Bad Movie: Barb Wire



Childhood Favorite: Golden Voyage of Sinbad 
 
Favorite Franchise: Final Destination



Best Trilogy: Lord of the Rings

Guilty Pleasure: Resident Evil



Favorite Director: Luc Besson
Favorite Actor/Actress: The Rock
Favorite Movie This Year: Logan
Movie I Have Recently Seen: The Fate Of The Furious
What I Thought About It: Goofy but gonzo fun
Favorite Movie of All Time: Legends of the Fall (TRISTAN!)
 


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, you didn't answer the question "favourite animated movie" . . . let me guess . . . Zootopia?

DrGoat said...

The Professional was on this morning, so of course I had to watch it. It's one of those movies I like more every time I see it. My favorite action movie is The Man Who would be King. Favorite musical, either Guys and Dolls or The King and I.