Thursday, May 4, 2017

First Look At The Inhumans

Check out Eme Ikwuakor (Concussion) as Gorgon, Ken Leung (Rush Hour) as Karnak, Anson Mount (Hell on Wheels) as Black Bolt, Serinda Swan (Smallville) as Medusa, Isabelle Cornish (Puberty Blues) as Crystal, and Iwan Rheon (Game of Thrones) as Maximus.

 
I wondered what Anson Mount would do next. I would have never guessed that it would be the Inhumans and he would be Black Bolt. Cullen Bohanon is one of the great characters in the history of TV. I hope he knows what he's doing as a superhero. NOW they got me interested. But really. Couldn't they have just had a puppy that teleports so that we could have us a LOCKJAW.
 
 
Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers was one of the most fun comics I have ever read. This should be an animated movie.

 

2 comments:

Simon B said...

They all look the part... but would it have killed them to give Black Bolt the mask with the little antenna on? Sigh! I love that mask! ( Actually I think the only TV superheroes who have masks are the Flash and the Arrow... )

And Iwan Rheon as Maximus? Great actor but typecast. An insane junior family member who will do anything to seize the throne. Where have I heard that before...?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You heard it hear first though. And I want Black Bolt to have the wings too. And Medusa looks old to me in this picture.