Friday, May 5, 2017

Human Civilization Takes A Giant Leap Backwards

 
So you geniuses released a fork without prongs?The idea is that I have to create my own fork or FRORK with three French fries?? What the fuck is going on at Corporate? I think McCheese needs to be more hands on in R&D. This has to be a goof. It's all related to needing to eat everything that falls out of you new signature sammich. Like you don't have fingers that do the EXACT SAME JOB.

 
This reeks of a Trump project.
How did Ronald get involved?
 

7 comments:

DrGoat said...

If this isn't a joke then I'm almost ready to call it quits. What a bunch of ludicrous BS.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Nope. Truth. I can barely stand it myself. Our world is just stupid.

Monc said...

I invented this years ago! ... when I was six, and sloppy, and lazy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Who needs a holder for what you can do with fries already.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is THIS what our civilization has come to? Don't answer.

j-swin said...

Are you kidding me?!? McCheese spearheaded this whole project and is laughing all the way to the bank.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Those chinese kids who make those frorks make double per unit that the sweatshop across the street offers.