Sunday, September 17, 2017

This Will Not End Well - The Play-Doh Creations Magical Oven Of Death By Hasbro

I think I am going to lose my mind. This is NOT an Easy-Bake oven where you can EAT the creations that you bake. NO, it's a piece of shit that looks and acts and sounds like an Easy-Bake oven but only cooks or pretends to cook your PLAY-DOH. Of COURSE kids are going to eat each and every piece of Play-Doh that comes out of this microwave looking oven. Why couldn't you have made one that cooks little muffins that kids could eat? You corporate maniacs. I hope the first kid admitted to the hospital because they ate Play-Doh sues you into extinction. How did this get from design to production to sales without someone saying the words that I just wrote?? It astonishes me.



Also, I am so glad the EDITOR of this site saw fit to give this 4 out of 5 stars because even she wants to see children at the Play-Doh. I am surrounded by idiots. NOW do you all understand my rage and my pain?

 
(click to enlarge)
 
 
At least she REMINDS children who can't read that they should NOT eat the Play-Doh. Oh well. That fixes everything. Walk away everyone. My bad. Nothing to see here.
 
 
GAH!
 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Just confirms the belief that I'm glad I grew up in the 50s-60s.
Nuff said.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We could eat what we cooked under a lightbulb back in our day. Then we'd play a nice game of SORRY.