Tuesday, December 5, 2017

BIG FREAKING DEAL

10-year-old girl does an interview with her pet cat and it goes viral

I was putting voice to pet since before this punk kid was born. Where is my viral sensation? I mean for something other than shooting at people from a mushroom shaped water tower. This cat only answers in angry sentences and that is what passes for wit these days? I am just sick about this. Just look at this drivel. I think this is a cry for help from a cat that is clearly being abused.


https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/12/05/10-year-old-girl-interview-pet-cat-goes-viral/

Now THIS is how you do a cat gag. Yeh, I know these are a couple of old Classics but it's my blog and my examples to make my point.

 
 

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Well, how do you think I feel, human? Here I am, in all my feline glory, enlightening the world with my wisdom and antics and yet STILL I'm an unknown, undiscovered, unviral non-internet-sensation. And the Fickle Finger of Fate settles on that kid? Life is so unfair.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

If YOU can't become beloved by the masses then what chance have I?