Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Lies Of The Facebook Robot And Their Best Friend Quiz

First I barely know this Beatnik Artist and any connection between him and I and the deactivating a nuclear device in a day care center is a pure invention of the media. You all know that Toddlers make the most unreliable witnesses. The fact that several pieces of his art are on the border of my blog. That is purely coincidence. I needed something fill the empty space. Plus he would never say this about me because if he tried his tongue would snap off it' roller. I also may have podcasted with him also but that was only so I could tell him how wrong he was on most everything. I don't have any friends so stop making trouble, Facebook Robot.

 
 
Then I saw this comment by Erik after I had replied about this stupid bullshit Facebook quiz. I assumed he was the one writing the message but in reality he was captioning my cat picture. Hilarity continued to ensue.
 
Erik Allan Johnson "I will start my own Cave of Cool, and mine will be better because it will have pizza AND tacos!"
 
Calvin Heighton  Good Luck, Rookie. First you can't just go up to ANY cave and call it cool. What makes you think I don't already have pizza and tacos and punch and pie? You kmow, every couple of years a brash young punk like you comes around thinking that he wants a shot at the title. It never ends well for them and it's a long cold wlk home. But I like you You got talent. I might let you illustrate my graphic novel one day. But we will see. You have potential but also ambition and that combintion can be a very desructive thing in a young man.
 
Calvin Heighton Oh, you meant the cat...ha ha...but if you did mean youself the advice still holds.
 
 

5 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Good Sir Kal you have the Best "Cave of Cool" that thre is...!!!
what do mean six more folks responded to my post... know very little of How to use FaceBook...

Dr. Theda said...

All but one are "local" Friends of Stacey... But it gave the same answer to AJ...

DrGoat said...

The strange world of the internet. Sometimes I want my big, black, rotary telephone back.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The Baroness is laughing at BOTH of you.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

LOL!