Thursday, September 6, 2018

Matador Is Still Awesome

 
I can't believe what is coming on this show because I haven't believed a single thing I have seen so far. And I love it. This show from the El Ray network is television gold. It's not only a spy story, but it's a sports story, a gangster story, a love story, a family story, a drug lord story and now I HOPE a little bit of Indiana Jones. You would think it doesn't know what it wants to be. But I think this show knows EXACTLY how goofy it is. It just doesn't matter when things are so entertaining.

I don't know if Robert Rodriquez is crazy or if he is laughing at me for buying everything he is trying to sell me. I know this show is bad for me but I can't let go. On Tuesday night I wait for the torrent to show up. I can't get to this show early enough.



No comments: