Sunday, September 2, 2018

To Be Honest, I HATE The Taste Of Pumpkin

I hate pumpkin pie. I loath anything pumpkin spiced. I can't believe that in my lifetime pumpkin spice products have become so ubiquitous in society. I don't get it. There are even pumpkin spiced Pop Tarts! It's madness. People go nuts for it but I find the taste to be such a letdown every time. So much so that I don't even want to try anything with this vile poison in it. Don't get me started on the term, Pumpkin Spiced Latte.

 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like pumpkin pie, but only if it's Safeway brand. Hey, it's what I grew up with. I agree with you, though, about anything "pumpkin spice" flavoured. Yecchh.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I must be missing the same taste but that has people liking beer and pumpkin spice and coffee because I find all of those to be terrible.

j-swin said...

Only white women like pumpkin spice flavored anything. Any rational person realizes it’s a horrid flavor the first try and moves on.

jester59388 said...

Sorry. Couldn't disagree more. I love it. I live for this time of year and wish it was all year round. After all, Hazelnut is available all year and that tastes like ass.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just don't have the 'buds' for it. I guess when you eat enough of it your really do start to like it. You are lost to the pumpkin spice.