Sunday, December 16, 2018

I Finally Am FILLED With The Christmas Spirit

 
Just let me explain to you for a second just how beautiful LIVE PD is. Three of the county's finest try to get SANTA who is trapped in his house which is locked from the INSIDE to open the door. Santa has also pissed himself and when they open the door the first things he says, while drawing on a smoke is...

"Hey guys. there was a guy in my yard and he was trying to kill me." in his best Marlon Brando impression from Godfather. I am pissing myself laughing. I wish I had the audio.

"You have a good storytelling voice Fredrick. You should narrate movies." - Police

After the cops get him in a chair after he falls down Dan Abramms says....

"I wonder when they will be sitting on his lap and start taking pictures."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They better sober him up before December 24th!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope so... or at least before filming of the Santa Godfather movie begins shooting.