Tuesday, January 8, 2019

My Creative Kung Fu Is Strong

Sometimes you have to set those damn college punks straight when they don't act right in the ski villiage in which you live. If you were a hairless cat who lived in that town you would be driven to this kind of discussion to these rude, entitled, drunk and irresponsible douchbags. Just like we also were at their age.
 

Call me Netflix. I got a cat related show in any genre you can imagine ready to go. All I need is a literate assistant who also hates to sleep and I will have you season one by Easter. If you let this one go, I know you will regreat it in the future and I am just the kind of person to rub that fact in your noses so please, let ME help YOU and we can avoid all this unpleasantness.
Thank You
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Why am I dressed in 10 layers of clothing to go outside when I can stay indoors and crap in a box?"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Because this cat is an ADVENTURER.