Sunday, May 12, 2019

She Is Studying For Her Escape Because Like Me She Has Nothing But Time

 
 
I have been seriously thinking of getting a harness for her and train her to go out with me occasionally. She is always at the front door lately and I am doing research to see if allowing her some outside time with me will be a good or a bad thing. She's been a great cat for two years but before that I think she has a rougher life on the streets. I just need a harness that she can never escape from. This one of course is useless. She would be free of it before we even left the house.
 
 
Now they claim there are harnesses that are 'escape proof'' or so they claim. I suspect that if I go this route that much of my IPad history will be soon be consumed with searches for all the websites about Harry Houdini and how he pulled off his most famous escapes. She is nothing if not curious about any subject that she takes an intense interest in - like hot air ballooning and exotic poisons.
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Could you perhaps build her an enclosed runway in your back yard? Probably not feasible but thought I'd suggest it anyway.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am working through numerous options to both make her happy and maintain security that will tamper down her worst intentions. She is way too smart to be left to her own freedom in anyway. It's like transferring Hannibal Lecter from one prison to another.