Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My Own Hatred For This Top Hat Wearing Nut Is Well Documented

 
Read about the patriot's brave struggle against the MAN by going HERE.

Call me, my brother. I like your moxy and I will help you do the Lord's work.


 
Lousy, stinkin, capitalist peanut baron. He grew to supersize and then eploited his people for filthy money. Not one ounce of remore either. Self-hating peanut who couldn't deal with the fact that he wasn't a cashew.

 
And who the hell wears a monocle when glasses are easily available? Plus I know the cane converts into a sword because I have fought him under a waterfall but he escaped by blade that time.

 
 
Never seen with a woman in public.
What does that tell you?

 
That bone spur ridden peanut never spent one day on duty.
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's time the world knew the ugly truth!