Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sometimes The Universe Rewards Our Suffering


When I saw this headline I raged. Then I saw the statue and laughed my ass off. Two semesters of Art History make me confident to say that this thing is pathetic and is not art. Was it made by an adult? Was this his first try? This is not art, this is a bad shop project. That is a piece of crap made by somebody from Slovenia. This is as good as they can do things in Slovenia because...well...it's Slovenia. Are they ever produced is one prostitute who married a bloated whale carcass to get her green card. I have never felt sorry for her for one minute. Now I have something fresh to make fun of her for. I mean look at that statue. It's hideous. I made something in grade 4 that is superior to that. How would you like to live in that village in Slovenia and have to walk by this thing every day? I predict that this abomination will be the victim of an arson by someone who LOVES art and cannot stand this half a try. Why is everything attached to these grifters just so crappy? Their message, their personalities, their morals, their values, their products, their stupidity, is all substandard. I am embarrassed for you poor Americans. This is what you get when you don't pay attention in class. Now tell me. What have you learned?

 
All I ask is that you TRY!
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a remarkable likeness! They are both sticks of wood.