Tuesday, June 2, 2020

You Will Never Guess Who Said This

"It seems like now is the time to say, 'I understand your pain, I want to comfort you, I think it's time we love each other.' But the President took a different course, he said 'I am the President of law and order,' and he issued a heads up. He said, 'I'm ready to send in military troops if the nation's governors don't act to quell the violence that has rocked American cities.' In fact, he spoke of them as being jerks. You just don't do that, Mr. President. It isn't cool!"

I will give you the link to see the speaker. But first. Comment on who YOU think it might be. No fair if you already have seen this clip. I guarantee that no one else will guess it correctly.

Go HERE to see if you were correct.


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nope. Would never have guessed him. It's been a long time since he spoke anything whatsoever resembling sense.