Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Somethings I Know Because I Just Know Them, You Know?

This is the movie they are going to show on the bus to Hell. I will be on that bus but it will never get to Hell. We will just keep driving and driving while the movie plays. When it's over. We stop at a truck stop where we have a pee and get some food and we continue our bus ride to Hell and the movie starts up all over again and that continues all of eternity. Beat that Milton. Nine circles of Hell are nothing compared to the TENTH - The Millie Bobby Brown Movie Marathon Bus Trip To Hell.


She is just so INSUFFERABLE!


6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, it beats "The Sound of Music."

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I WOULD WATCH THAT INSANE PUPPET SHOW OVER THIS GARBAGE ANY DAMN DAY OF THE WEEK. I would let Gretel turn her family over to the Nazis before I would watch this drek. I am ashamed of you Henry and can barely stand to look at you.

lord mikolaj said...

Actually, my wife and I thought the film was beautifully done. Perhaps you would like the novel instead. It's a really good story! (And on a completely unrelated note, since you mentioned puppets, I love all things Gerry and Sylvia Anderson. Ah, PUPPETS!) Love your blog, by the way. Thanks for all the amazing work you put into it!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

First of all, Gerry and Sylvia are geniuses. I love Captain Scarlett. And I mean the puppet show in The Sound of Music.

And I am sure that Enola Holmes is a fine movie. Just not for me. I am not a fan of it's star. NOT a fan.

Rob R said...

I know you hate her, but something about MBB is reminding me of a young Carrie Fisher..,

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

WHAT? Maybe a young Lief Garett, but CARRIE FISHER??? I feel woozy.