Friday, May 14, 2021

Four Years Ago Today

I will have more to say on this subject tomorrow but today we adopted a rescue kitty. She is four years old but was found on the streets where she was then spayed, vaccinated, checked out and microchiiped. She was adopted right away by a family that found out they were allergic so she had to be returned. The minute I saw her today I feel in love. Her name is Frosty and I am going to keep that. She is smart and playful and OMG, SHE HAS THE SOFTEST FUR EVER!! I am not kidding. If they gave a thread count to cat fur she would be at the top of the scale.





3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

An important anniversary! Glad you changed her name though. "Frosty" was beneath her.

Tundra Bunny said...

Frosty is a real beauty! I've always liked white cats for their laid-back, yet affectionate, personalities. My sister told me white cats are prone to deafness, but the PBS documentary I watched made no mention of that. It did highlight some behavioural research that demonstrated a strong correlation between white fur on cats and dogs to friendliness towards humans.

Count Robot said...

Cute!