Thursday, August 5, 2021

Y - The Last Man First Trailer

Set to the tune of James Brown's classic 1966 song "It's a Man's Man's Man's World," the trailer shows chaos spreading across the world as every mammal with a Y chromosome abruptly and violently dies. As the survivors attempt to rebuild society in the aftermath, Yorick Brown (Ben Schnetzer) emerges as the only cisgender man to survive the event and sets off on a journey accompanied by his newfound pet monkey Ampersand. Meanwhile, Yorick's mother and the incumbent U.S. President Jennifer Brown (Diane Lane) struggles to restore order to the planet.



3 comments:

Rob R said...

I hope this sticks to the book storyline! Looks pretty good from this trailer.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Great comic book that I read from page one to the last page. I have high hopes as well.

Chase March said...

I read the books and they were great. No need to watch it. It's already a great comic. I'm passing on this.