Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Medical Update



I went to see my family Doctor today. Great guy. Dr. Mulder. Told him about the numbness I have on the right side of my face and he called me right in for an immediate CAT scan. In and out in twenty minutes. Bravo, Canadian medical system. Now I wait to see what results from the neurologist. Who knew that strokes weren't restricted to the left side of the body. I just learned that today. So I could be stroking out. Also saw my Dentist also today to see if the numbness was jaw or tooth related. Then again I was shot in the face 16 years ago so maybe it's all coming to a head now that I am older - to turn a phrase. I just hope my Doctor is overreacting to my symptoms.


8 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Hope it’s good news! You’re a tough old bugger, I have every confidence you’ll be okay!

Count Robot said...

Good luck!!!
Hope everything turns out well.

Bruce said...

I hope that you are gonna be okay.

Simon B said...

I hope you get a good result, Cal. Fingers crossed for you.

Barbecue17 said...

Prayers that all goes well!

Tundra Bunny said...

I hope all your tests go well and it's nothing serious. I'd lend you a rabbit's foot, but I need all four of mine, LOL!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the doctors find out what the issue is and that it's nothing too threatening. Keep us posted!

Chase March said...

Wishing nothing but the best!