Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Need To Be A Luchador

After seeing many of the facebook pictures of my Brother Riess I have decided that mainly due to the need to protect my self and my kitty (from reprisals by our tentacled enemies from beneath the sea) that I need to become a masked Luchador. Now I don't want any lame mask knitted by one of the ladies who run the burrito stand down at our 7/11. I want something cool and leather and befitting the true SPIRIT OF THE LUCHADOR. I wish when I hear the call to battle to be ready - to be a true soldier with El Gato the Crippler - my faithful companion - by my side. So any advice or secret handshakes you can learn me will be greatly appreciated. I have not designed my fearsome visage and will need to find some finished masks before I can take on a terrifying personality and name of my own. One look at these masks and you can see that for some reason its always about me being a fancy nancy boy. All about being flashy and splashy. But like Nacho said, "Sometimes when you are a man, you have to wear the stretchy pants." VIVA LUCHADOR!






1 comment:

Reis O'Brien said...

Hahahaha!!! I am spreading my madness!!!