Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Never Ending Struggle - Now With Jewelry


I knew when I first found this site that I would have much to say about its posts. KNOW YOUR ENEMY and you will know them by the ring that they wear to identify themselves to each other. These remind me of the rings the agents of the Shadow wear to identify their support of that hero. I wonder what is the code phrase they cephalopod lovers use. "I have eight limbs" "And eight is not enough" would be the reply. So if you see anyone wearing these rings view them with suspicion and hold your children closer. Pass the word to me by the usual method and remember that our organization is here to protect you. Courage.

http://cephalopodteaparty.blogspot.com/2009/07/metallic-silhouette-of-tentacle.html

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Very cool. Maybe carve some "x's" for eyes, to make them no the intent! hah!