Sunday, July 12, 2009
"How can a puppy survive walking around for three days with a fork lodged in his head? Well, ask Smokey, a twelve-week-old chihuahua puppy who had a large barbecue fork stuck in his head. A handle broke off a grilling fork and flew right into his head at a family party in Kentucky. Smokey then ran off into the woods and was lost for three days before being rescued. He was immediately taken to the hospital. Vets took just thirty seconds to remove the lodged barbecue fork in Smokey's brain. Doctors say Smokey appears to be okay and is expected to make a full recovery."
Posted by Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness at 1:07 PM