Thursday, September 17, 2009

Curb Your Enthusiasm

I am into season three of this show and peed myself laughing at the episode called 'The Corpse Sniffing Dog'. Here is the premise. Larry's agent is alergic to his family dog so he asks his 7 year old daughter to choose between him or the dog. She chooses the dog. So Larry goes over to talk to her and she 'accidentally' drinks his glass of wine that she mistakes for grape juice. Larry gets the drunken kid to change her mind and this is her mother's reaction when she finds out what happened. GOLD! (warning - harsh language)

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I love that show so much. I'm the poor white gentile version of Larry.

SamuraiFrog said...

That show is so great. The line "That's what was so puzzling" really sells that scene.

Lemmy Caution said...

Yep....one of the top 5 episodes of that show's run so far.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, makes cursing funnier than Susie.