Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HUH?




Its bad enough I am fighting the endless struggle against the cephalopod but now some crazy artist gives me something new to have nightmares about. The head wrap is bad enough but do I really need to see a face on this guy and only ONE boxing glove? His enemy with the underwater mustache just adds to the creepy factor. That girl is out of luck regardless of who wins her 'affections'. YIKES! This has to be the cover to some music group's latest CD. Thanks to Nicole for finding me this.

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

What the hell, Cal? I mean really! What. The. Hell???

Sheesh. Octo-Genies now? Wouldn't that make them omnipotentx8???

Ack!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know Brother. You turn around and removed the blinders for a second and THIS is what you get. Truley horrifying.

Ricky Shambles said...

Okay, last "reminder" comment. The Turban-headed aroused no suspicions as I was immediately reminded of the squid shaman from The Mighty Boosh.

Seriously http://www.sffchronicles.co.uk/forum/attachments/17707d1226747852-the-mighty-boosh-tonyharrison.gif

Nicole said...

LOL You are sooooooo welcome!

Word Verification: fetingt