Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rock And Roll Baby...Rock And Roll



KISS made the short list for inclusion into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and all I got to say is 'HELL YA - FIRST TIME'. Queen and them were the first two groups that I loved as a kid and this was without anyone telling me that I should. Remember when you had no idea what they looked like without their make-up and that was the coolest thing ever?

"LL Cool J, the Chili Peppers, Kiss, ABBA, Genesis, the Stooges, and reggae icon Jimmy Cliff. Rounding out the list of a dozen music stars are the Hollies, Donna Summer, Darlene Love, the Chantels, and Laura Nyro. Five of the nominees will actually be inducted."

I am hopin for KISS, Hollies and Abba. I would go with LL Cool J but he got me a beating once when he said "Momma said knock you out." and she did.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm down with the Hollies, ABBA, and KISS going in.

Unknown said...

It's about time KISS got their due - one of the best shows I have ever seen was the reunion tour back in 96' at the Superdome in New Orleans.