Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This Is Why Wings Is My Friend


When called upon to describe me to his daughter Nicole, Wings used his considerable writing skills to come up with this piece of literature. Its going on the inside cover of my first published novel. He gets me...he really gets me. (Oh and yes, that mighty robot below is me. Well my brain is in there. Its a long story.)

"Cal's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, with a cheesy outer crust, hidden in a cool cave in Canada."

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, this is very flattering!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I KNOW, EH? How did he know I was all cheesy and toasty?

Cora said...

That sounds about right. :-)

Wings1295 said...

Hah! Glad you liked it, Cal. I reread it today and I still think it fits ya!