Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Two Things To Disturb My Wednesday

Thanks to Darius and his tumblr for revealing the cephalopod move into the sports entertainment arena that is wrestling. I thought this kind of interspecies thing was outlawed? Where are my Luchadors when we need some serious knee drops off the top rope?




And THIS abomination. I come to see my feelings about the Kraken vindicated but I stay for Victoria Pratt in a swimsuit. Its like coating a ball of cat poop with chocolate. Two things that have no business occupying the same space. I am sure that my viewing will be rewarded by a spectacular tentacle flavored demise at the end...or at least it BETTER BE!

http://dariuswhiteplume.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

It has her and Charlie O'Connell AND Jack Scalia! Sounds cheese-tastic!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Sometimes I find the gemiest of gems. I hope this lets me down like it was designed to do.