Thursday, November 12, 2009

C*** Is As C*** Does



I so hate this skank. She has got to be the most spoiled and entitled person in the world. She feels like she can preach her stupid views to anyone who will give her a forum but the minute she is called on them she becomes indignant and complains that she is being attacked. Here's the solution to your problem bitch - JUST SHUT UP! No one wants to hear your voice, read your book or see your video. Go spin your bean and leave the rest of us humans alone. Where is a Tanya Harding outside the studio when you need her? Please, can we just all agree that Carrie Prejean needs to go away and never return. You would think that receiving the CCC of C Silver Bullet award ONCE would be enough for her but she didn't use it in the spirit it was intended. I would give her another one but I have no idea where it would end up.

9 comments:

Cora said...

Here here!!

Drake said...

Her 15 minutes are up, send her away.

Artman2112 said...

envy me fellas, i have NO clue who she is, lol!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG...you non TV watching bastard. I guess to take the good I have to endure the bad. This one however is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth.

Dash MacBastard said...

Kee-rist, I can't stand this goddamned mannequin! She "wrote" a book? Wow, I bet it's filled with all kinds of informative new ways to discriminate against your fellow man.

Sam G said...

beautiful on the outside; ugly on the inside.

Artman2112 said...

yes there are indeed advantages to living with one's head buried in the sand, so to speak, lol.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Email me Artman.

Nathan said...

I'm not sure I've ever seen Larry King that dumbfounded before.