Monday, November 30, 2009

More Equiptment For The Cave Of Cool


Like the giant key used to open the door to Superman's 'Fortress of Solitude', I am always on the lookout for something stylish to make MY Cave THE Coolest Cave in the World. Today I saw this story and I think I have found my new front door. I love articles on the best pieces of design by young architects. The door alone to this diamond merchant’s residence in Surat, India, was judged good enough to make it one of the four prize winners this year. What was good enough for those judges is good enough for me.

3 comments:

Artman2112 said...

wtf are those tings hanging upside down there....big fake bugs???

ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

BUGS OUTSIDE!!!

Wings1295 said...

Look like fake geckos, to me.

Cool stuff, Cal!

Artman2112 said...

blech, lizards outside too!!!