Monday, November 16, 2009

My Kind Of Home

 

This has always been my dream. Take an old barn or in this case an old church and fix it up to live in. Like a giant cave with ridiculously high ceilings and NO WALLS if they aren't necessary. That open space feeling really appeals to me. I ask you, don't I deserve stained glass in the bedroom? Hell Yeh I do. I even don't mind having that cemetery in the back yard. You don't want to be going around digging up the graves because we all know that its just bad 'Ju Ju'. I can still play croquet around them. How great is that observation tower on the side? I could wave to my subjects from there every Sunday morning.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I prefer something a little bit cozier...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

But I am a stallion and a stallion must run...and run free. I have no idea WHAT that means.

Artman2112 said...

Cal you would fucking LOVE my place!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well make with the pics. You got a graveyard in your front yard?

Artman2112 said...

nah that's soooooo last week man.

i kinda meant you'd love the inside of my place. the outside aint nothin special. in good shape but pretty inconspicuous as far as barns go.

verification word: bantles... not as good as chinglys but could be useful.