Monday, November 16, 2009

Supergirl

 

I have always loved me some Supergirl and its with great joy that I can now CONTINUE to load pics of her or any other images on my blog. This was my first attempt to add multiple pictures since the crisis began. Obviously it worked. I like to think I am a smart guy and a problem solver but I was in the dark about finding a solution until my Agents spoke up. My unlimited love to Wings, Darius, Lisa Mynx, Lemmy Caution, Dr Monkey, Cora, Michael May, Booksteve and Drake for giving me lots of ideas on how to fix my problem. They helped me think outside of the box. I found a roundabout way to post pics from my Picasa account. Its good to be back. My blog is very important to me personally and I think it reflects the person that I am. It's great to know that others cared enough about me to offer the help.

K..as of now I can only upload ONE picture at a time. Of course that is the way it would work. I can't just live in a world without something messing up. SIGH. The problems continue.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Well, one is better than none, right? :)

Drake said...

One picture at a time and that's a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

Why don't you use Photobucket or Flickr? That way you can add multiple images to your posts without going through blogger.