Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Have A Confession To Make


I am a SOUP-A-HOLIC and I need help. Like some chic European I need a soup course with my evening meal. Hell, often the soup course IS my evening meal. I just had a large bowl of V8 Broccoli which comes already made in those great Tetra packs with dried onion flakes and garlic croutons. I know I know.."Look at the FANCY BOY" but those were some awesome soupy noms. Yummy Yum Yum. Is soup fattening? I may go on an all soup diet. Tomorrow it's Chinese hot and sour soup, I think. OMG I have become an old man blowing on my hot soup at Denny's. Hello, my name is Calvin and I like soup.


5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, this is a pretty benign confession, but as a foodie, I applaud you! Soup rocks!

Wings1295 said...

Love soup, too! Love some of the varieties at Olive Garden! :)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Soooooooooooooooup.

Nathan said...

Olive Garden's pasta e fagioli soup is one of my favorites, but I didn't care for it when I had it at another Italian restaurant. Generally, I like to stick with pretty simple soups, like chicken noodle.

vancouver mark said...

My wife is a truly inspiring cook, ranging through cuisines with an adventurous spirit and a master's touch. She does everything well, but consisently excells UNBELIEVABLY at two things:
cheesecake (try her ginger cheesecake with blackberry glaze nom nom nom) and SOUP(sss).

Greatest soup in God's creation:
BORSCHT - filled with little chunks of steak, topped with sour cream and fresh dill, served with black olive rye bread.
NOM indeed.