Monday, November 9, 2009

My Greatest Fear


When I was 16 I attended a six week cadet training camp in Ontario. We spent about a week learning how to scuba dive in the base pool and for our certification we had to do a dive in the local lake. Unfortunately there was a tornado warning and our testing got cancelled and I never did scuba dive again. To be honest I was terrified to get into the water because of all the things living IN the water. This picture is my worst nightmare. There I am, minding my own business. No plants or sharks or fish to worry about. Just a pool like calm and BOOM..there he is...old boneless himself and me without a knife strapped to my leg or a spear gun. Because you KNOW that if I did have a spear gun I would be aiming right for that bulbous head of his. Just look at that bastard trying to change colors to confuse me and freak me out at the same time. Flight or fight baby...flight or fight. I would be swimming away but if he followed me then it would have been ON. I hate them. I really do.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Okay, gotta agree with you, that is one DAMN creepy looking octopus!