Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Becca's Girls




I am a huge fan of Becca's art. As I watched another season of my 'beloved' "Project Runway" I bitched at the TV and wish for models and designers who design for models that are a little more substantial than the coat racks they actually are. Gay men and bitter old women can leave the fashion industry. I figure in the next world the 'Matrix' creates, they should tweak the program just a bit so that these curvy beauties become THE standard of achievable beauty. Thus more women would be able to comfortably achieve this healthy and hot curvy figures just as would the fat nerds who love them. Less frustration, less depression trying to achieve a look that is counter to our genetics and much much more sweet lovin' goin' on. Am I wrong here people? And think about it. Becca would be the Messiah to lead us to a new feature, a new feature with donuts that don't have to come with that 'LOOK' I always get when I buy them at Tim Hortons. If anyone can find the Selena/Demi pic she did awhile back I would appreciate another look at it. As my Australian neice would say to you Becca - Good on ya girl.



9 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I adore them as well. And Becca too!

JeffScape said...

Definitely good stuff. She's got a new follower!

ThoughtCriminal said...

Also a fan, but does Selena qualify?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Of course she does. I have to find that Demi/Selena pic to post.

Wings1295 said...

She is quite the talent. And a cool lady, to boot!

Margaret Benbow said...

In your first Becca's Girl picture, is she wearing harem pants or does she just have funny legs? In any case I think you're right that Skinny is sad, and Lush is healthy and happy.

Pauline said...

I like her art as well. Very cute! I will say, however, that us "skinny girls" dont' get off scot-free either! I was called "anorexic" all throughout middle school, when I was anything but (I LOVE to eat!)and was always made to feel that I 'should' have more curves. But I am naturally thin and nothing asides from sillicone will change that!

HEALTHY women=sexy. Big or small!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We approve of all kinds of ladies here in the Cave of Cool. I apologize if we gave the impression that we didn't. Please show up the Batgirl costume anytime Pauline.

Nathan said...

I can't say I really have anything to add, but I'd throw my voice (or typing, anyway) in with the praise for Becca's art.