Sunday, January 24, 2010

But I Am Smarter Than This!!!! My Mom Said So.


I just took the CBC 'Test the Nation' quiz. It's a popular show that the CBC does a couple times a year. They ask questions to various teams that are made up of particular types of Canadians. For example, nerds, athletes, politicians, teachers, soldiers ect... and they rate their performance.

I got 30/50 on the test for an I.Q. of 111 which is grossly under what I tell myself my I.Q. actually is. In my defence those stupid visual perception problems make me crazy and I did not like there being a time limit on each question. I am a thinker. You can't rush richness or genius. OMG I am pathetic. Please don't judge me Judgement Bear.

You can take the test here yourself and gloat at me afterwards. You have to register to get the test but don't worry, the Mounties will not come to your house and confiscate your brain. For my American friends you should know that only Obama can do that to you or so you have been told.

No comments: