Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Call Me Mr. 3000


I can barely believe the number myself. Blogging is one of the best things I have ever found to do with my time and, like everything I tend to be interested in, I don't do it half-way or at half-speed.

Sure I add small posts alongside my longer rants and reviews so my numbers are going to be naturally large to begin with. You tell me if it looks to you that I am just doing that to pad my numbers. I think you will agree that it all fits together and adds to the larger mosaic I have created. I am proud of that and this accomplishment.

Readers get the quick hit of a tumblr combined with a variety of discussion topics, opinions and images. My posts are all as interesting as I have always tried to be in my real life. I like that I can defend anything I have ever posted by this simple mantra - "I think it's cool".

My unlimited love to those of you who have stuck it out with me from those early days and who still visit me today. Your validation of the voodoo that I do means alot to me. In the days when everyone and his cat has a blog such loyalty is hard to come by and even harder to maintain. I hope I continue to bring a smile to your day for many years to come.

9 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Congrats on the 3K.

Wandering Coyote said...

Nice work, Cal!

Wings1295 said...

Holy Carp!

I haven't even broken 300 (I don't think)!

Congrats on a heckuva milestone!

TS Hendrik said...

Wow, congratulations. That's just nuts. I can't even imagine posting that many.

Chase March said...

Happy 3000 Calvin.

At this rate you'll own the Internet in a year.

Drake said...

Congrats on 3000!

Unknown said...

you are in a league of your own, and many fans! 3k is great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Don't worry that it will all go to my head. I just got a message from someone with over 800 followers which totally blew my mind. There is ALWAYS a bigger fish.

Simon B said...

Congratulations, Cal! That's quite an achievement!