Monday, January 4, 2010

Concider The Source


I wish my source for this story didn't come from Cracked.com because it devalues the opinions I have on the squids. It makes me look like a crazy person. But just because I am crazy and paranoid doesn't mean that I am wrong. See what I am saying?

"Finally, there is the matter of the mass squid suicide. They all beached themselves around the time of an earthquake, so some figure there might be a connection. But scientists point out that squid are basically aggressive water balloons, and don't have any of the structures in them that cause fish and whales to become disoriented during quakes. Additionally, the squids started beaching themselves three days before the quake, which either means that the two events are unrelated or that squids a) can predict earthquakes (more on that later) and b) are using the earthquake as an opportunity to come on land and attack us at our most vulnerable and disoriented. Granted, that was probably the most poorly thought out invasion ever but still, it's scary to know they're planning something."

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

If you look at the picture, those aren't even squid. They're sea stars.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

you are right...damn these old eyes...thanks for the catch