Monday, January 18, 2010

I Had A Cool Dream


Yesterday I was thinking all day about this poster for 'Ghostbusters'. I wondered what it would be like if every single poster for every single movie that came out in 2010 was done by this artist in the same style. Regardless of theme or actors, this would be the one vision to represent everything we would see or want to see in the coming year. Then last night I dreamed about it but can only remember the cartoony version of the poster for 'Legion', the 'humans fight good and bad angels' movie coming out this weekend when I woke up. It looked cute and nowhere near the 'crap my pantsfest' the actual film is sure to be. That stretchy guy in the icecream truck from the trailer creeps me out in a major way. Check it for yourself.



See how much nicer a cute cartoony poster would be. I can predict exactly how this movie will be just from the trailer. Nothing like an angel with the ennuie to cheer everyone up while the world is ending. Wonderful.

No comments: